Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I am so excited to share this recipe with you today! This Thai dish is spectacular! A must-try recipe that I know you and your loved ones are going to enjoy!
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/3 c low sodium soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
2 inches fresh ginger, grated
1 lb. linguine
4 green onions, chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1.5 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce (this is A LOT of spice, tone it down if you don’t like spicy)
1 handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 c peanuts, chopped
8 oz. mushroom, chopped
1 zucchini, cut in half vertically, then sliced in half circles
1. Place a large stockpot with half water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the linguine and a bit of salt, then cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
3. Add soy sauce, sriracha, ginger, and brown sugar into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
4. Put the pot back on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the beaten eggs and red pepper flakes, then cook for a few minutes until scrambled. Transfer onto a clean plate.
7. In the empty pot, add 1 tablespoon of oil and allow it to become hot again.
8. Add the garlic, mushrooms, and zucchini. Saute until aromatic and soft.
9. Reduce the heat to low, then add the eggs and cooked pasta.
10. Add the sauce, then stir everything until well blended.
11. Remove the pot from the stove.
12. Sprinkle cilantro, green onions, and peanuts. Stir until well mixed.
13. Serve right away and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!