Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 55 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 25 mins | Yield: 5 to 6 Servings
This cake is simple yet very delicious! Yeah, you read it right. You will only need one bowl for this recipe. In just about an hour, you will surely enjoy this best apple cake ever! I have listed all the things you will be needing so just follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. Serve this apple cake warm with your favourite cup of coffee, and you have yourself a snack to remember! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones. I know that they are going to love it as much as we do! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 3/4 cups sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 cup oil
6 medium Gala or Fuji or honey crisp apples
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Add eggs, cinnamon, sugar, and oil into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined.
3. Slice the peeled apples, then put them into the bowl with the egg mixture. Stir until well coated.
4. In a mixing bowl, add flour and baking soda. Whisk until well mixed.
5. Transfer the flour mixture into the egg mixture, then stir until well combined.
6. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch cake pan.
7. Transfer the batter into the prepared cake pan and spread it evenly.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!