Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 55 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 25 mins | Yield: 5 to 6 Servings
Invite your friends over today and surprise them with this One Bowl Apple Cake! Oh, man, this recipe is a must-try! Serve this with your favourite cup of coffee, and you have yourself a snack to remember! Feel free to tweak this recipe to your liking. I know that you can do a lot to make this very simple recipe even better! Anyway, have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends as well. Enjoy!
1 3/4 cups sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 cup oil
6 medium gala or fuji or honey crisp apples
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Add eggs, cinnamon, oil, and sugar into a large mixing bowl. Beat until well combined.
3. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
4. In a mixing bowl, add eggs, sugar, oil, and cinnamon. Beat until well mixed.
5. Slice the peeled apples into small pieces, then put them into the egg mixture. Toss until well coated.
6. In another mixing bowl, add flour and baking soda. Whisk until well mixed.
7. Transfer the flour mixture into the bowl with the apples. Stir until well mixed.
8. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch pan or two 9-inch pans.
9. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan/s and spread it evenly.
10. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
11. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
12. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!