Prep Time: 1 hr 20 mins | Cook Time: 2 hrs 30 mins | Total Time: 3 hrs 50 mins | Yield: 12 to 14 Servings
Almost 4 hours of baking time is so worth it with this Oreo Brookie Cheesecake! This is a spectacular cake that everyone is going to love. Enjoy the amazing flavors of the ingredients in every bite!
1 c (207g) sugar
10 tablespoons (140g) unsalted butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 c (98g) all-purpose flour
6 tablespoons (43g) natural unsweetened cocoa
COOKIE CHEESECAKE FILLING:
1 c (230g) sour cream, room temperature
24 oz. (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
1 1/2 c (128g) chopped chocolate chip cookies
3 tablespoons (24g) of all-purpose flour
3 large eggs, room temperature
1 c (225g) brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
3/4 c (128g) chocolate chips
OREO WHIPPED CREAM:
1/2 c (58g) powdered sugar
1/2 c Oreo crumbs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 c (480ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
1/2 c (57g) natural unsweetened cocoa
5–6 chopped Oreos
For the Brownie:
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper and apply cooking spray to a 9-inch springform pan.
3. Add baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, and flour into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, add vanilla extract, sugar, and butter. Whisk until well blended.
5. Add eggs, then whisk until smooth.
6. Transfer the flour mixture into the bowl with the wet ingredients, then whisk until well combined.
7. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
9. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool at room temperature.
For the Cheesecake Filling:
1. Add cream cheese, sugar, and flour into a mixing bowl. Beat on a low speed.
2. Add vanilla extract and sour cream, then beat until well incorporated.
3. Add eggs gradually and beat every addition until well mixed.
4. Add the chocolate chips and cookies, then stir until well combined.
5. Add the mixture over the cooled brownie and spread it evenly.
6. Wrap it with foil, then place the pan into a bigger pan.
7. Fill the sides of the pan with water.
8. Place it inside the oven and bake for another hour.
9. Leave the cake inside the oven, then turn it off and let it rest inside for 30 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven, then place the cake inside the fridge to chill for 5 hours or overnight.
1. In a bowl, add cocoa, vanilla extract, powder sugar, and heavy whipping cream. Beat until they form stiff peaks.
2. Add the chopped Oreos and Oreo crumbs, then stir until well incorporated.
3. Pipe the mixture around the cheesecake.
4. Spread the rest of the whipped cream to the middle of the cheesecake.
5. Scatter more chocolate chip cookies and Oreos on top.
6. Place it inside the fridge to chill until ready to serve.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place it inside the fridge. They can last up to 3 to 4 days.
Serving Size: 1 slice Calories: 556 Sugar: 38.1 g Sodium: 242.3 mg Fat: 36.1 g Carbohydrates: 50.7 g Protein: 10.8 g Cholesterol: 160.6 mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!