Prep Time: 1 hr 20 mins | Cook Time: 2 hrs 30 mins | Total Time: 3 hrs 50 mins | Yield: 12 to 14 Servings
This is the best dessert you will ever have! This cheesecake is topped with delicious treats that you and your family are going to love. Enjoy!
3/4 c (98g) all-purpose flour
6 tablespoons (43g) natural unsweetened cocoa
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 c (207g) sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
10 tablespoons (140g) unsalted butter, melted
COOKIE CHEESECAKE FILLING
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
3 large eggs, room temperature
3/4 c (128g) chocolate chips
3 tablespoons (24g) of all-purpose flour
1 1/2 c (128g) chopped chocolate chip cookies
1 c (230g) sour cream, room temperature
24 oz. (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
1 c (225g) brown sugar
OREO WHIPPED CREAM
1/2 c (57g) natural unsweetened cocoa
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
5–6 chopped Oreos
1/2 c Oreo crumbs
1/2 c (58g) powdered sugar
2 c (480ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
For the Brownie:
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper onto a 9-inch springform pan. Apply cooking spray on the sides of the pan.
3. Add baking powder, salt, flour, and cocoa powder into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, add vanilla extract, butter, and sugar. Whisk until smooth.
5. Add eggs, then whisk until well blended.
6. Transfer the flour mixture into the bowl with the egg mixture, then whisk until well incorporated.
7. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan. Spread it evenly to cover the bottom and sides.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
For the Cheesecake Filling:
1. Add flour, cream cheese, and sugar into a mixing bowl. Beat on a low speed until well blended.
2. Add vanilla extract and sour cream, then beat until well blended.
3. Add eggs gradually and beat every addition until well incorporated.
4. Add the chocolate chips and cookies, then stir until well mixed.
5. Spread the mixture over the cooled brownie.
6. Wrap it with foil, then lay the pan into a bigger pan.
7. Pour water into the sides of the pan.
8. Place it inside the oven and bake for another hour.
9. Turn the oven off, then leave the cake inside for about 30 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven, then place the cake inside the fridge to chill for 5 hours or overnight.
1. In a mixing bowl, add vanilla extract, cocoa, heavy whipping cream, and powder sugar. Beat until they form stiff peaks.
2. Add the chopped Oreos and Oreo crumbs, then stir until well mixed.
3. Pipe the mixture around the cheesecake.
4. Add the rest of the whipped cream to the middle of the cheesecake.
5. Add more chocolate chip cookies and Oreos on top.
6. Place it inside the fridge to chill.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 slice Calories: 556 Sugar: 38.1 g Sodium: 242.3 mg Fat: 36.1 g Carbohydrates: 50.7 g Protein: 10.8 g Cholesterol: 160.6 mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!