Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Hello, there! I hope you are all doing well today. This recipe I am sharing with you today is one of my favourites! These luscious Potato Wedges will surely bring a big smile to your face today. Try this recipe now and prepare to be amazed. Enjoy!
4-6 russet potatoes
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp salt
½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
½ tsp paprika
3 tbsp olive oil
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper a large baking sheet.
3. Slice the potatoes into two, then slice each half into 6 small cuts.
4. In a large mixing bowl with water, the potato slice. Cover and allow them to soak for about 15 minutes to an hour.
5. Drain and use paper towels to pat dry the potato slices.
6. Transfer the wedges inside a resealable bag.
7. Meanwhile, add onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper into a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
8. In the bag with the wedges, add the spice mix and olive oil. Seal and shake the bag until the wedges are well coated.
9. Transfer the wedges onto the prepared baking sheet and spread them evenly.
10. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
11. Turn them over and bake the other sides for another 30 minutes or until done.
12. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
13. Serve with your preferred dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 594mg | Potassium: 916mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Vitamin C: 12.4mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!