Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I just found the best recipe ever! This oven-roasted smoked sausage and potatoes just became my favourite! A complete meal that you will surely love. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so you just need to follow them step by step and you are good to go! For a twist, try adding red pepper flakes to make it spicy. Just do it and thank me later! Have a spectacular day, friends. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Enjoy!
1 tsp sweet paprika
1 large onion, peeled and chopped
3 medium potatoes russet1/2 tsp fine sea salt
1 pound of smoked turkey sausage, cut into rounds
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Line with aluminium foil a large baking sheet, then apply cooking spray on it.
3. Slice the sausage into circles. Chop the potatoes and onions into equal cuts.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add potatoes, onions, sausage slices, paprika, salt, pepper, and 1 tbsp of olive oil. Toss everything until well blended.
5. Transfer the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and spread them evenly.
6. Place the baking sheet inside the preheated oven and bake sausage and veggies for about an hour. Make sure to stir every 15 minutes. When the potatoes are fork-tender and turn golden brown, remove the baking sheet from the oven.
7. Let oven-roasted smoked sausage and potatoes rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
Feel free to use your preferred type of sausage for this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6th of the pan Calories: 316 | Sugar: 1g | Sodium: 857mg | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Unsaturated Fat: 3 | Carbohydrates: 17g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 10g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!