Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 50 mins
If you want the best breakfast to serve today, then you have got to try this awesome recipe! Talk about a complete meal! Packed with sausage, hash browns, and a lot more ingredients, this casserole is simply the best! Baked in less than an hour, you can never go wrong with this recipe.
2 pounds of breakfast sausage, hot if you want a more kick
2 c shredded mild cheddar
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1 30-ounce bag of frozen shredded hash browns
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
8 medium Eggs
2 c milk
1. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch casserole dish.
2. Place a large frying pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add the sausage, then cook until crumbly and brown. Drain any accumulated fat. Transfer the sausage into a mixing bowl.
4. In the empty pan, add the hash browns and cook until they just turn brown. Transfer the hash browns into the prepared casserole dish and spread them evenly.
5. Add the sausage and cheese over the hash browns.
6. In a mixing bowl, add all the spices, eggs, and milk. Whisk until well blended.
7. Pour the mixture on top of the casserole and spread it evenly. Cover the casserole with foil.
8. Place the casserole in the fridge to chill overnight.
9. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
10. Remove the cover of the casserole.
11. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until the cheese turns golden brown.
12. Remove the casserole from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!