Yield: 30 Servings
Invite your friends and family over, and brag about these delicious treats! Oh, man, I am sure that they are going to devour these Paleo Whole30 Potato Egg Boat in just a few minutes! Don’t forget to share this recipe with them. Enjoy!
1/4 c chopped green onion, about 1 bunch
9 ounces Paleo breakfast sausage
8 large Eggs
8-10 large potatoes
1/2 tsp salt
1 bell pepper, diced (not green if need low FODMAP)
1 tbsp garlic oil
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper onto a sheet tray.
3. Wash the potatoes with running water to remove the dirt.
4. Use a fork to poke small holes all over the washed potatoes.
5. Rub the potatoes with avocado oil. Make sure to coat each well.
6. Lay the potatoes into the prepared sheet tray and arrange them in a single layer.
7. Place them in the preheated oven and bake for about 50 minutes or until fork-tender.
8. Remove from the oven and allow the potatoes to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
9. Slice the potatoes into two and use a spoon to get a bit of the flesh out.
10. Lay the potatoes into a 13×9-inch baking pan and arrange them in a single layer.
11. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
12. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
13. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
14. Add the green onion, then sauté until soft. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
15. Add the sausage, then cook until brown.
16. In a mixing bowl, add the eggs and beat until smooth.
17. Add the beaten eggs into the skillet and cook for a few minutes.
18. Stuff each potato with the sausage mixture.
19. Place them inside the oven and bake for 40 minutes or until done.
20. Remove from the oven and allow them to rest for a few minutes at room temperature to incorporate all the flavors.
21. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!