Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Simple and delicious! This spectacular dish is what you just might need today! Oh, man, you have got to give this recipe a try! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I like adding a bit of spicy taste to this. Just simply sprinkle chilli powder on top of each serving. Oh, man, you are so in for a treat. Enjoy!
6 tbsp olive oil
2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp kosher salt
½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
¾ lb trimmed green beans
8 small red potatoes, quartered
4 chicken breasts (bones left in, with skin, about 3¼ pounds)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 225 degrees C or 450 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a large baking dish.
3. Arrange the lemon slices into the prepared baking dish.
4. In a mixing bowl, add lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
5. Add the green beans and toss until coated completely with the sauce.
6. Top each lemon slice with green beans.
7. In the same bowl with the lemon mixture, add the potatoes. Toss until well coated as well.
8. Arrange the potatoes over the lemon slice as well.
9. In the same bowl, add the chicken breasts and toss until well coated.
10. Arrange the chicken breasts over the beans.
11. Pour the rest of the lemon mixture on top of the chicken.
12. Place it inside the preheated oven and roast for about 50 minutes.
13. Remove the chicken breasts from the baking dish, then roast the veggies for another 10 minutes.
14. Put the chicken breasts on four serving plates.
15. Add potatoes and beans to each plate.
16. Serve and enjoy!
Calcium 86mg | 687 Calories | Carbohydrates 20g | Cholesterol 181mg | Fat 37g | Fiber 4g | Iron 4mg | Protein 67mg | Saturated fat 8g | sodium 735mg.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!