Prep Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Hello there, friends! I hope you are all doing well today. This recipe I am sharing with you today is very special for me. My Grandma used to cook this all the time when I was little. She taught me this recipe when I was about 12 years old, and now I get to share it with you as well! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this even better. Anyway, have a beautiful day, everyone. Don’t forget to share this with your peers as well. Enjoy!
6 tbsp olive oil
2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp kosher salt
½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
¾ lb trimmed green beans
8 small red potatoes, quartered
4 chicken breasts (bones left in, with skin, about 3¼ pounds)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 225 degrees C or 450 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a large baking dish.
3. Place the lemon slices into the prepared baking dish and arrange them in a single layer.
4. In a mixing bowl, add lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
5. Add the green beans and toss until well coated with the mixture.
6. Place the green onions over the lemon slices.
7. In the same mixing bowl, add the potatoes and toss until well coated as well.
8. Arrange the potatoes over the green beans.
9. Add the chicken into the same bowl and toss until well coated as well.
10. Arrange the chicken breasts into the baking dish, then pour the rest of the oil mixture on top.
11. Place it inside the preheated oven and roast for about 50 minutes
12. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Calcium 86mg | 687 Calories | Carbohydrates 20g | Cholesterol 181mg | Fat 37g | Fiber 4g | Iron 4mg | Protein 67mg | Saturated fat 8g | Sodium 735mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!