Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
In less than an hour, you can have the best dish to serve for tonight’s dinner! This Parmesan Chicken Bake is so delicious that this was my second time cooking it this week! My family loves this dish so much.
Here you go! Just follow these easy steps, and it will guide you to this awesome dinner dish! Invite your friends over and surprise them with this. Enjoy!
1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, plus more for the top
1 cup light mayonnaise or Greek yoghurt (I have done 1/2 of each as well)
1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt (Not regular table salt)
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch glass pan.
3. Place the chicken breasts into the oiled glass pan and arrange them in a single layer.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the cheese, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Whisk until well combined.
5. Put the mixture on top of every chicken breast and spread it evenly. Make sure to cover the top.
6. Top each chicken breast with a generous amount of Parmesan cheese.
7. Place the pan inside the preheated oven and bake the chicken for about 45 minutes or until done.
8. Remove from the oven and let the chicken rest for a few minutes at room temperature to incorporate all the flavors.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Make sure to add less salt because cheese is already salty.
I use seasoning salt not a regular table salt for this recipe.
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast, Calories: 500 | Sugar: 0g | Sodium: 953 mg | Fat: 22 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Unsaturated Fat: 10 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Carbohydrates: 3 g | Fiber: 0 g | Protein: 70 g | Cholesterol: 193 mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!