Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 7 mins | Total Time: 22 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
With this very basic set of ingredients, you can have the best dish to serve today that everyone is going to love! This Parmesan Crusted Chicken is packed with delicious flavors. What I love about this is the toasted taste of the Parmesan cheese. It gives a delicious taste and a nice texture to each bite. Serve it with broccoli on the side or with mashed potatoes, and you have yourself a meal to remember! In less than 30 minutes, you can enjoy this amazing dish. Perfect for weekend dinner where everyone is around. Enjoy!
2 c Shredded Parmesan Cheese
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 tablespoon water
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Slice each chicken breast into two.
2. Wrap each chicken piece with plastic, then use a meat mallet to gently pound each to 1/2-inch thick.
3. Add water and egg into a mixing bowl, then beat until well mixed.
4. Add salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir until well mixed.
5. In another mixing bowl, add Parmesan cheese.
6. Add each chicken into the bowl with the egg mixture, then toss until well coated. Shake off any excess.
7. Dip each into the bowl with the Parmesan cheese, then toss again until well coated.
8. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to high.
9. Add oil and butter, then allow them to become hot.
10. Add the chicken into the skillet, then cook each side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Transfer onto a clean serving plate.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge.
Calories: 656 kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 69g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 261mg | Sodium: 1436mg | Potassium: 917mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 915IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 575mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!