Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Linguine pasta smothered in a delicious Parmesan-garlic sauce? What’s not to like? This awesome recipe is to die for! Serve this with toasted garlic bread, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Invite your friends over and surprise them with this creamy treat. Enjoy!
8 oz. cream cheese, softened and cut into smaller cubes
Coarse or Flaky Salt
2-3 tbsp heavy cream
1 lb. linguine
Freshly Ground Pepper
1 c pasta water
4-5 cloves of garlic, minced or pressed
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 c Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
1. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the pasta and cook for a few minutes until firm to bite or al dente. Drain and set aside.
3. Place the pot back on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Add the garlic and sauté for a minute or until aromatic.
6. Add the cream cheese, then stir until well blended. Simmer for about 3 minutes.
7. Add the heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and a bit of pasta water. Stir until well mixed.
8. Add the cooked pasta into the pot, then toss until well-coated with the delicious sauce.
9. Sprinkle freshly chopped herbs, grated Parmesan cheese, ground black pepper, and flaky sea salt over each serving.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to use milk for this recipe.
Make sure to add pasta water for the best result of this dish. You can use slurry if you drained out the pasta water.
You can add chili pepper flakes for a spicy version of this recipe. I highly recommend it!
Calories: 756 kcal | Carbohydrates: 89g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 393mg | Potassium: 355mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 969IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 238mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!