Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I love how simple this recipe is! All you need to is a Ziploc bag to mix all the ingredients, then bake them inside the preheated oven. That’s it! In just about 35 minutes, you will surely enjoy these potatoes and Brussel sprouts! My only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I know that you are more skilled than me in the kitchen so give this recipe your personal take! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
1 pound brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
3/4 pound small red potatoes quartered
3/4 pound small purple potatoes quartered
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 cups freshly shredded Parmesan
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray on a baking sheet.
3. In a large Ziploc bag, add Brussels sprouts, purple potatoes, and olive oil. Shake the bag until well combined.
4. Add the garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Shake the bag again until well mixed.
5. Transfer everything onto a baking sheet and spread it evenly.
6. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Make sure to turn them after 10 minutes to cook the other sides.
7. Broil for another 2 minutes or until the veggies turn brown.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!
Feel free to use regular potatoes for this recipe.
Place leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!