Prep Time: 25 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 15 Servings
A big thanks to my best friend! This spectacular salad just became my favourite! I promise you that this salad is worth all your time and effort! Make sure to place it inside the fridge to chill first for a couple of hours for the best result. Just do it and thank me later! Okay, I won’t keep you for too long. It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping! Have a beautiful day, friends. By the way, don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Enjoy!
1 pound elbow macaroni or other pasta of choice
1 large red onion, chopped
A bunch of green onions chopped
1 large red bell pepper, chopped
2 medium green bell peppers, chopped
3 cups shredded carrots
1/3 cup chopped chive
SALAD DRESSING FOR PASTA SALAD
1 can(s) condensed milk, not evaporated
2 cups mayonnaise or miracle whip
1/2-3/4 cup sugar
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon black pepper
1. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the pasta on how to cook it. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
2. Prepare the vegetables by chopping them into small pieces.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add Mayonnaise, condensed milk, Miracle Whip, and sugar. Stir until well mixed.
4. Add the spices and stir until well blended.
5. Add the chopped vegetables and chives. Stir until well combined.
6. Apply cooking spray in a 9×12-inch deep pan.
7. Transfer everything into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
8. Place it inside the fridge to chill for about 6 hours to overnight.
9. Stir everything.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to use your preferred mayonnaise for this recipe.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!