Yield: 24 Servings
This spectacular cake is not only yummy but it is also very easy to make! In less than an hour, you will surely enjoy this Peach Cake with Cinnamon and Pecans! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to tweak this recipe to your liking. Make sure to read the notes at the bottom of this page for some tips. Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
(3) Egg, beaten
(1 ¾) c white sugar
1 c of vegetable oil
2 c all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 c of fresh peaches – (peeled, pitted, and sliced)
½ c chopped pecans
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray and sprinkle flour in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. In a mixing bowl, add eggs, flour, peaches, baking soda, pecans, oil, salt, and flour. Mix with your hands until well combined.
4. Transfer the batter into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
5. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
6. Remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to used canned peaches for this recipe instead of fresh ones.
Serve every slice of this delicious cake with vanilla ice cream on top.
Per Serving: 202.9 Calories | 23.3mg Cholesterol | 158.7mg Sodium | 2.1g Protein | 23.6g Carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!