Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 8 Servings
Old but gold! This Peach Cobbler has been a part of my life since I was little. Now, allow me to share this recipe with you! Enjoy the taste of fresh peaches in this spectacular cobbler!
⅛ tsp allspice
¼ tsp cinnamon
2 tsp cornstarch
¼ c brown sugar
¼ c sugar
2 tsp lemon juice
10 c peaches, sliced into thin wedges
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
½ c hot water
12 tbsp butter, chilled and grated on a cheese grater
1 tsp salt
2 c flour
½ c sugar
½ c brown sugar
CINNAMON SUGAR TOPPING
2 tsp cinnamon
⅓ c sugar
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch deep-sided baking dish.
3. Add allspice, peaches, lemon juice, cinnamon, vanilla extract, brown sugar, cornstarch, and brown sugar into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
4. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
5. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake the peaches for about 10 minutes or until done.
6. Meanwhile, add baking powder, flour, grated butter, brown sugar, salt, and sugar into another mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
7. Add hot water, then stir until it forms into a dough.
8. In another bowl, add cinnamon and brown sugar. Stir until well mixed.
9. Remove the baked peaches from the oven, then spoon the topping mixture over and spread it evenly.
10. Sprinkle the sugar-cinnamon mixture on top.
11. Bake for another 25 to 30 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
12. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
13. Serve with vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!
It is important that you use cold butter for this recipe.
Drain the canned peaches if you are using them.
Sodium: 301mg | Calcium: 94mg | Vitamin C: 13mg | Vitamin A: 628IU | Sugar: 63g | Fiber: 4g | Potassium: 553mg | Calories: 380 kcal | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 1g | Protein: 5g | Carbohydrates: 91g | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!