Cook time: 35 Min Prep time: 15 Min Serves: 6-8
2/3 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c milk
3 Tbsp butter, melted
1 can(s) sliced peaches, reserve liquid (15 oz)
8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 c sugar
3 tsp reserved peach juice
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Dough: Mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. Add egg, milk, and butter and beat for 2 minutes.
3. Pour into a well-greased, 9-inch round pan.
4. Drain peaches, reserving juice.
5. Arrange peaches over dough.
6. Cream Filling: Cream together ingredients.
7. Spoon over peaches.
8. Topping: Sprinkle sugar mixture on top.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!