Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 12 mins | Additional Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 22 mins | Yield: 10 Servings
You can now enjoy this Peanut Brittle in the comfort of your home! Also, you don’t need an oven to make this. A microwave will do! Yes, you read it right! These traditional holiday treats will surely make you very happy! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Surprise everyone with these pieces of heaven. Enjoy!
2 tbsp Butter
2 c Sugar
1 tsp. Salt
2 teaspoons Vanilla
2 teaspoons Baking Soda
2 c Raw Peanuts
1 c White Karo
1. In a 3-quart casserole dish, add sugar, Karo syrup, salt, and raw peanuts. Stir until just mixed.
2. Place the casserole dish in the microwave and heat the mixture for about 4 hours on a high setting.
3. Remove the dish from the microwave, then stir everything until well blended.
4. Put it back inside the microwave and heat for 4 more minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and stir again until well blended.
6. Put it back inside the microwave and heat for 2 more minutes.
7. Remove from the microwave, then add vanilla extract and butter. Stir until well blended.
8. Put it back inside the microwave and heat for a minute.
9. Remove from the microwave, then add baking soda and stir until well blended.
10. Transfer the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it evenly.
11. Allow the Peanut Brittle to rest for about 1 hour at room temperature.
12. Break it into small pieces.
13. Serve and enjoy!
You can break the peanut brittle with a wooden spoon. Just gently press it towards the peanut brittle and it will break easily into pieces.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 188 | TOTAL FAT: 17g | SATURATED FAT: 3g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 12g | CHOLESTEROL: 6mg | SODIUM: 22910mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 5g | FIBER: 2g | SUGAR: 1g | PROTEIN: 8g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!