Yield: 18 Servings
These heavenly cookies will surely make your day extra special! Oh, man, you have got to give this recipe a try, I’m telling you! My kids could not get enough of these delicious cookies. I bake them pretty much every day! Yes, that’s how these cookies are! I got this recipe from the internet. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot with this very simple recipe. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Do me a favour, will you? Share this recipe with your loved ones. Everyone deserves to taste the goodness of these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies! Enjoy!
½ c butter
6 tbsp of brown sugar
6 tbsp white sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 c natural peanut butter
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp kosher salt
¾ c all-purpose flour
¾ c mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the butter, white sugar, egg, brown sugar, and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
3. Add baking soda, peanut butter, and salt. Beat until well mixed.
4. Add the chocolate chips and flour. Beat until well mixed.
5. Apply cooking spray to a cookie sheet.
6. Spoon the dough and drop each onto the prepared baking sheet. Use a fork to gently flatten them out.
7. Place the cookies inside the preheated oven and bake for about 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
8. Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool at room temperature for at least 10 minutes.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 224.9 | Protein: 4.9g 10% | Carbohydrates: 20.4g 7% | Dietary Fiber: 1.6g 6% | Sugars: 13.7g | Fat: 15.1g 23% | Saturated Fat: 5.7g 28% | Cholesterol: 23.9mg 8% | Vitamin A Iu: 171.1IU 3% | Niacin Equivalents: 0.6mg 5% | Vitamin B6: 0.1mg 5% | Folate: 33.9mcg 9% | Calcium: 18.1mg 2% | Iron: 0.9mg 5% | Magnesium: 36.8mg 13% | Potassium: 142.7mg 4% | Sodium: 168.5mg 7% | Calories From Fat: 136
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!