Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 20 Servings
These heavenly treats never fail to make me smile every time! My kids could not get enough of these Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies! I make sure to bake them pretty much three times a week. These cookies are best served with milk. Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! The perfect treats you will ever serve are just 20 minutes away from achieving! What are you all waiting for? It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to smile today, okay? Enjoy!
1 c gluten-free rolled oats
1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 c pure maple syrup
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp sea salt
1 c creamy all-natural peanut butter (only ingredients should be peanuts and salt)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Add maple syrup, peanut butter, vanilla, and eggs into a mixing bowl. Beat until well blended.
3. In another mixing bowl, add salt, baking powder, and oats. Stir until well mixed.
4. Transfer the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients, then beat until well blended.
5. Add the chocolate chips, then stir until well mixed.
6. Spoon the batter onto a baking sheet. Make sure to leave a small space between each cookie.
7. Place the baking sheet inside the preheated oven and bake the cookies for about 8 to 13 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
8. Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
9. Serve warm and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 163 TOTAL FAT: 10g SATURATED FAT: 3g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 6g CHOLESTEROL: 19mg SODIUM: 96mg CARBOHYDRATES: 17g FIBER: 2g SUGAR: 11g PROTEIN: 4g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!