Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 25 to 30 Servings
These Pecan Pie Bars are simply the best! This recipe is a must-try, I’m telling you! Give it a try and prepare to be amazed! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to tweak the recipe if you wish. Okay, enough with the long introduction, it is time to go to your kitchen and start preparing. Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 sticks of butter
1/2 tablespoon salt
PECAN PIE BAR FILLING
4 large Eggs
1 1/2 cups light corn syrup
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups pecans, in pieces
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Add flour, sugar, butter, and salt into a large mixing bowl. Beat until well combined.
3. Apply cooking spray in a 10×15-inch baking pan.
4. Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
5. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until done.
6. In another mixing bowl, add the melted butter, eggs, sugar, corn syrup, brown sugar, chopped pecans, and vanilla extract. Stir until well mixed.
7. Pour the filling over the crust and spread it evenly.
8. Put it back inside the oven and bake for another 35 minutes or until done.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Serve these bars warm or cold.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!