Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
The perfect dish for the perfect day! This recipe is a must-try, I’m telling you! Try this recipe now and I promise you that you will not be disappointed at all! My only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
10.5ounces / 300g Penne Pasta
1 1/4 c / 300ml Heavy/Double Cream, at room temp
2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
5oz / 150g Streaky Bacon, chopped
1/2 c / 40g freshly grated Parmesan (plus extra to serve)
3/4 c / 75g Sun-Dried Tomatoes, sliced
1 teaspoon Garlic, minced
1 handful of Fresh Basil, chopped
Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add the bacon slices and cook until crispy. Discard any excess grease.
3. Add the garlic and sun-dried tomatoes. Saute until aromatic.
4. Add butter and stir until melted completely.
5. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the pasta on how to cook it. Drain and set aside 1 cup of pasta water.
6. Add the cream into the skillet and stir until well mixed. Allow it to simmer for a few minutes.
7. Add the Parmesan cheese, seasoning, and basil. Stir until well mixed and thick.
8. Add the cooked pasta and toss until well coated with the sauce.
9. Allow it to simmer for a few minutes. Add the pasta water if the texture of the sauce s too dry.
10. Garnish each serving with a generous amount of Parmesan cheese and basil.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 615 | Calories from Fat 444 | Fat 49.35g 76% | Saturated Fat 21.441g 107% | Trans Fat 0.233g | Polyunsaturated Fat 1.786g | Monounsaturated Fat 10.021g | Cholesterol 150mg 50% | Sodium 398mg 17% | Potassium 680mg 19% | Carbohydrates 30.09g 10% | Fiber 3g 12% | Sugar 6.35g 7% | Protein 15.66g 31% | Vitamin A 3700IU 74% | Vitamin C 6.6mg 8% | Calcium 160mg 16% | Iron 2.7mg 15%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!