Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Nothing beats a delicious and juicy chicken dish! Oh, man, you have got to give this recipe a try, I’m telling you! These chicken thighs will surely make your day extra special! Serve them with rice and you have yourself a meal to remember! Make sure to read the notes below to give you ideas on how to make this dish more awesome! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. By the way, don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. I’m sure they’re going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon each salt & pepper
1 head broccoli, chopped
1 zucchini, sliced
1 carrot, thinly sliced
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well mixed.
3. Use paper towels to pat dry the chicken, then coat each with the spices.
4. Line with parchment paper a baking sheet.
5. Arrange the chicken thighs onto the prepared baking sheet with the skin side facing down.
6. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
7. Turn the chicken over and broth the skin sides for another 2 minutes or until they become crispy.
8. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
If you are using boneless chicken, cook for about 12 minutes on one side and 8 minutes on the skin side.
If you are adding vegetables:
1. Saute the veggies in olive oil, then arrange them onto the baking sheet halfway through the cooking time.
Calories: 461kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 189mg | Sodium: 183mg | Potassium: 730mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 970IU | Vitamin C: 90.4mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 2.1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!