Corn Casserole is one of my favorite dishes about wintertime, just sitting around the dinner table with a delicious homemade meal together as a family. It’s this time of year when we want to dig in with all the classic family recipes such as meatloaf, baked chicken, Mexican soups, and other good and easy comfort food. It’s what makes me going most of the time because it makes me full. It’s extremely good, with an utterly delightful taste, and not only is this Perfect Corn Casserole dish so wonderful on the buds of the mouth, but it’s also easy to prepare. Try this recipe for Perfect Corn Casserole, and don’t forget to enjoy it with your family and friends.
(1) box Jiffy cornbread mix
(1) can cream corn
(1)can whole kernel corn drained
(1) stick butter melted
1 Cup Sour cream
1. In a bowl, add and combine all ingredients. Make sure to add the sour cream last. (See note)
2. Grease an 8×8 baking pan/ casserole and pour the mixture into it. (See note)
3. For 45 minutes, bake it in the oven 350 degrees. Serve, dig in, and enjoy!
1. You can stop mixing when the mixture is as smooth as possible.
2. Greasing is done to avoid parts of the Perfect Corn Casserole sticking to the baking pan. It would be good not just for cleaning up but also because it would be impossible to get as much casserole out of the pan as possible.
3. Whether you’re trying to feed more mouths and make more servings at a time (or the complete opposite), you’ll have to change the recipe a little bit. It is simple, but it’s far more complicated than simply opening up and adding another can of cream corn to the mix. Every single ingredient on the recipe has to be proportionately increased (or decreased) to suit your requirements.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!