Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
These luscious treats will surely be the highlight of your day! Oh, man, this recipe is a must-try! These treats are the best party food! Yeah, they are, I’m telling you! Anyway, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
8 oz Ribeye Steak thinly sliced
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp canola oil
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp butter
1 green bell pepper sliced
1 yellow onion sliced
4 oz mushrooms sliced
1 loaf French bread cut in half lengthwise
1/4 c mayonnaise
8 oz Provolone cheese sliced
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Season with salt and pepper the ribeye steak.
3. Place a cast-iron skillet on the stove and turn the heat to high.
4. Add canola oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Add the ribeye steak and sear one side for about 2 minutes or until brown.
6. Add the Worcestershire sauce and toss until the steak is well coated.
7. Remove the steak from the skillet onto a clean plate.
8. In the same skillet, add butter and allow it to melt.
9. Add the onion, mushrooms, and bell peppers. Saute until translucent.
10. Add salt and pepper to taste.
11. Cook the veggies for about 2 minutes. Make sure to stir from time to time.
12. Spread each bread with mayonnaise.
13. Add slices of Provolone cheese over each bread slice.
14. Top each with the steak and veggies.
15. Place them inside the oven and cook for about 15 minutes or until the top turns brown.
16. Remove from the oven and slice each into small cuts.
17. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories 270kcal (14%) | Carbohydrates 21g (7%) | Protein 13g (26%) | Fat 15g (23%) | Saturated Fat 6g (30%) | Cholesterol 32mg (11%) | Sodium 408mg (17%) | Potassium 192mg (5%) | Fiber 1g (4%) | Sugar 2g (2%) | Vitamin A261IU (5%) | Vitamin C 9mg (11%) | Calcium 163mg (16%) | Iron 2mg (11%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!