Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
I have never tried anything like this before. I am so glad that I gave this recipe a try because it simply the best! My only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! By the way, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this even better. Have the most beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
16 oz Ribeye Steak thinly sliced
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp canola oil
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp butter
1 medium green bell pepper sliced
1 medium yellow onion sliced
4 oz mushrooms sliced
1 loaf French bread cut in half lengthwise
1/4 c mayonnaise
10-12 slices Provolone cheese
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Season the ribeye with salt and pepper.
3. Place a large cast-iron skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
4. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Add the steak, then sear all sides for about 2 minutes or until brown.
6. Add Worcestershire sauce and stir until the steak is well coated. Remove from the skillet onto a clean plate.
7. In the same skillet, add butter and allow it to melt.
8. Add the onion, mushrooms, bell peppers, salt, and pepper. Saute until soft.
9. Spread each bread with mayonnaise.
10. Top each bread with Provolone cheese.
11. Put the steak and veggies over the cheese.
12. Top them with more cheese.
13. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until they turn brown.
14. Remove from the oven and slice into even cuts.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 270kcal (14%) | Carbohydrates 21g (7%) | Protein 13g (26%) | Fat 15g (23%) | Saturated Fat 6g (30%) | Cholesterol 32mg (11%) | Sodium 408mg (17%) | Potassium 192mg (5%) | Fiber 1g (4%) | Sugar 2g (2%) | Vitamin A261IU (5%) | Vitamin C 9mg (11%) | Calcium 163mg (16%) | Iron 2mg (11%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!