Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 25 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I love these treats so much! Every time my friends come over, I always make sure that I have these bad boys! Oh, man, try this recipe and I promise you that you are going to love it! Make sure to add a generous amount of cheese. Just do it and thank me later! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 lb lean ground beef
2 tbsp butter
1 small yellow onion, diced
8 oz brown mushrooms, minced
2 tbsp ketchup
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp Kosher salt
1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
3 bell peppers, split in half and de-seeded through the stem
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 c beef broth
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown.
4. Remove the ground beef from the skillet onto a clean plate.
5. In the same skillet, add butter and allow it to melt.
6. Add the mushrooms and onion. Saute until soft.
7. Put the ground beef back to the skillet as well as the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, beef broth, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
8. Fill each bell pepper with the mixture, then sprinkle a generous amount of cheese on top.
9. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Yield: 6 servings, Amount per serving: Calories: 334g | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 739mg | Potassium: 680mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2385g | Vitamin C: 77.9g | Calcium: 300g | Iron: 2.7g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!