Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 55 Min
I have had a lot of cakes in my life, but nothing will ever beat this cake that I am sharing with you today! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! You have got to give this one a try, I’m telling you! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
1 pkg yellow cake mix
11 oz can(s) mandarin oranges, undrained
1 stick butter, melted
1/4 c vegetable oil
4 large eggs
1 – 8 oz can(s) crushed pineapple (juice used for cake and pineapple used for frosting)
12 oz whipped topping, thawed
3.4 oz box of instant French vanilla or pistachio pudding (I use the French vanilla)
1 – 1 1/2 c shredded coconut
1. Ready the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the oranges, whipped topping, eggs, oil, coconut, pudding, and butter. Beat until well combined.
4. Fill the prepared pans with the batter.
5. Put the batter inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
6. Remove the cakes from the oven and allow them to cool on a wire rack for about 10 minutes.
7. Use a fork to poke small holes on top of the cakes.
8. Drizzle the pineapple juice over the cakes and make sure to fill all of the holes.
9. Add all the ingredients for the frosting into a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
10. Add the frosting over the cakes and spread it evenly.
11. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!