Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Additional Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
The rich pineapple taste of this cake is so refreshing! I love how in every bite, there are a lot of things happening. Oh, man, you have got to bite your teeth into this cake. Try it now and I promise you that it is worth the time. Enjoy!
Cooking spray with flour
½ c melted butter
½ c packed brown sugar
1 (8 oz) can pineapple rings
1 (4 oz) jar maraschino cherries
1 (18.25 oz) box yellow cake mix
1 (3.5 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
¼ c whole milk, or more as needed
⅓ c vegetable oil
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray and sprinkle flour in a fluted tube pan.
3. Add melted butter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
4. Sprinkle brown sugar over the butter.
5. Drain the juice of the pineapple and set it aside.
6. Slice the rings into two, then arrange them in a circular pattern in the pan as well as the maraschino cherries.
7. In a large mixing bowl, add the pudding mix and cake mix. Stir until well mixed.
8. Mix the reserved pineapple juice with enough milk, then pour it into the pudding mixture. Stir until just mixed.
9. Add vegetable oil and beat until well mixed.
10. Add eggs gradually and beat every addition until well mixed.
11. Pour the batter on top of the cherries and pineapples and spread it evenly.
12. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
13. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for about 10 minutes at room temperature.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to use pineapple cake mix in exchange for yellow.
Calories: 417 | Protein: 3.6g 7% | Carbohydrates: 57g 18% | Dietary Fiber: 0.7g 3% | Sugars: 37.3g | Fat: 20.1g 31% | Saturated Fat: 6.8g 34% | Cholesterol: 62.6mg 21% | Vitamin A Iu: 295.5IU 6% | Niacin Equivalents: 1.6mg 12% | Vitamin B6: 0.1mg 3% | Vitamin C: 2mg 3% | Folate: 50.7mcg 13% | Calcium: 82mg 8% | Iron: 1mg 6% | Magnesium: 8mg 3% | Potassium: 84.5mg 2% | Sodium: 476.9mg 19% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 9% | Calories From Fat: 181.2
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!