1 Bag of frozen chicken
Good seasoning Italian seasoning
2 Philly Cream cheese, room temp
1 pint Half & Half
4oz- 8oz can diced jalapenos ( I use 4oz because I can’t take to much heat)
2 cups sour cream
Minced garlic- 2 tablespoons
2 bunches Green onions- clean and dice/slice
24-32 oz cheese- mixed- Mexican , cheddar and mozzarella
2 lb peppered bacon
2 boxes lasagna noodles
This recipe made “2” 9×13 pans
1. Frozen chicken and 0.7 oz Good seasonings Italian packet and maybe ½ water. Slow cooker high about 4 hours. Shred or dice when done. Next time I may add a diced onion to try.
2. I had originally made 3lb of bacon that I heavy peppered myself. Baked on cookie sheets in oven 400- 25 mins or until extra done so they crumbled nicely. I actually made these the day before. I only used about 2 pounds crumbled.
3. I took the can of jalapenos and minced garlic. I added A LOT of onion powder and pureed all three together.
4. In a large bowl : Add Room temp or softened cream cheese, 2 packets. 1 pint half & half, sour cream. And jalapeno puree. Mix together. Then beat till smooth. I used a hand mixed. It seemed very watery. But then I added my diced chicken, bacon ( cold from fridge) ¾ of the green onions and about 1 cup of mexican cheese.
5. Make 2 packages of lasagna noodles. Follow directions on Box. I added oil and salt as I boiled. Drained, ran under cold water.
6. Now just layer noodles, sprinkle with cheese, chicken mixture- repeat. On one pan I started with noodles ( I used pam) on the 2nd pan I put some sauce down.
7. I covered with foil and cooked 350 45 mins. Removed foil, added tons cheese ( cheddar on one, mozz on other) Back in oven 10 mins. Topped with remaining green onions.
8. I used the different cheeses because that’s what I had on hand. I would probably in the future use sharp cheddar. Or taco bell Verde sounds interesting. I will probably add more diced jalapenos for heat. If you dare top with sliced fresh jalapenos.
Also in the future I’m going to make a small side of the cream cheese, jalapeno puree mix but have the cream cheese still cold but softer- so it comes out more like a flavored cream cheese. But spreadable. I want to save that and add it as a top layer after cooking the lasagna for 45 mins.
I’ll probably add it and then cheese- maybe 15 mins more? We’ll see. My husband who hates my cooking. Can’t stand it when I create new recipes, Loved this recipe.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!