Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Yield: 30 Meatballs
These heavenly treats are superb! With a very minimal set of ingredients, you will surely have the best lunch or dinner today! Serve these meatballs over rice and you have yourself a meal to remember! By the way, as perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this very simple recipe even better! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
15 oz tomato sauce
1 c water, divided
2 tbsp light brown sugar
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 c long-grain white rice, uncooked
1/3 c chopped onion
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp paprika
1 lb lean ground beef
2 tbsp canola oil
1 tbsp parsley chopped (for garnish, optional)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Add tomato sauce, brown sugar, 1/2 cup water, and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk until well blended.
3. In another mixing bowl. Add rice, onion, 1/2 cup of water, black pepper, garlic powder, salt, and paprika into another mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
4. Add oil and ground beef. Stir until well mixed.
5. Form small balls out of the meat mixture.
6. Arrange the meatballs into a 9×13-inch baking dish. Make sure to leave a space between each meatball.
7. Spread the sauce on top of the meatballs.
8. Cover the baking dish with aluminium foil.
9. Place the meatballs inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
10. Remove the cover and cook the meatballs for another 30 minutes or until done.
11. Remove from the oven and sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top.
12. Serve hot and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!