Prep: 30 mins | Cook: 1hr 30mins | Total: 2hrs | Serving: 6 | Yield: 6 servings
Who wouldn’t love pork chops? It is something our family treasures a lot. My dad makes the best pork chops in our family, and it is so moist and delicious. We discovered this recipe from trying to upgrade our family’s favorite pork chops by adding something to it. We think this recipe is destined for us to discover because my dad loves scalloped potatoes, and it matches up perfectly.
My father decided to make a version of this recipe, and it is something we couldn’t get enough. This Pork Chops and Scalloped Potatoes is a revolution, and it is something people who love pork chops should try because it transforms your usual lonely pork chops into a more delicious dish. It is quite a nice comfort food, the one people enjoy. Try this recipe for Pork Chops and Scalloped Potatoes, and enjoy it with your loved ones.
3 tbsp butter, divided
1 ½ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground black pepper
3 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 (14.5 oz) can chicken broth
(6) (113 g) raw chop with refuse; (blank) 4 ounces of pork chops
6 cups thinly sliced potatoes
(1) dash paprika
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a saucepan, add and melt a tbsp of butter over medium heat. Add salt, pepper, and flour. Add and pour in the chicken broth, cook and stir until mixture boils. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a skillet, brown pork chops in a tbsp of butter. Grease a cooking dish with the remaining tablespoon butter and layer potatoes, and then pour mixture over potatoes and place browned chops on top. Add and sprinkle paprika on top.
4. Cover, bake for an hour. Bake, uncovered, for an additional 30 minutes.
1. You can use either bone-in and boneless pork chops, depending on what is available in your pantry.
2. When you have a mandolin slicer, you can use that to ultra-thin slice the potatoes.
Per Serving: 300.3 calories; 53.8 mg cholesterol; 1236.1 mg sodium; 17.6 g protein; 29.6 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!