Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Nothing will compare to the experience I had with these Pork Chops in Mushroom Gravy! I decided to write a recipe about it because it is simply the best! The gravy alone is more than enough for me! Oh, man, serve this over rice and you have yourself a meal to remember! Try this recipe now and prepare to be amazed by how simple and delicious these pork chops are! Have a great day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 tbsp olive oil
4 bone-in pork chops
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
1 (6 oz) package sliced fresh mushrooms
1 (10.75 oz) can golden mushroom soup (such as Campbell’s®)
2 tbsp water
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Season the pork chops with garlic salt and pepper.
4. Place the seasoned pork chops into the hot skillet and sear each side for about 6 minutes or until brown.
5. Remove the pork chops from the skillet onto a clean plate.
6. In the same skillet, add 1 tbsp of oil and allow it to become hot.
7. Add the mushrooms and saute for about 5 minutes or until soft.
8. Use a wooden spatula to scrape the bottom of the skillet to get the brown bits.
9. Add water and golden mushroom soup, then stir until well mixed.
10. Put the pork chops back to the skillet with the delicious sauce, then spoon over until well coated.
11. Allow the mixture to simmer for about 15 minutes or until the pork chops are tender.
12. Serve hot over rice and enjoy!
Calories: 366.9 | Protein: 29g 58% | Carbohydrates: 8g 3% | Dietary Fiber: 1.2g 5% | Sugars: 1.3g | Fat: 23.9g 37% | Saturated Fat: 7.3g 37% | Cholesterol: 75.1mg 25% | Vitamin A Iu: 463.7IU 9% | Niacin Equivalents: 12.1mg 93% | Vitamin B6: 0.4mg 25% | Vitamin C: 1.3mg 2% | Folate: 9mcg 2% | Calcium: 29.2mg 3% | Iron: 1.3mg 7% | Magnesium: 23.2mg 8% | Potassium: 526.7mg 15% | Sodium: 1035.5mg 41% | Thiamin: 0.6mg 62% | Calories From Fat: 215.3
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!