Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Pork chops smothered in a delicious gravy sauce, anyone? Yeah, me too! I know that you already have a concrete idea of how these heavenly treats would taste! Try this recipe now and prepare to fall in love. Enjoy!
¼ c (60ml) heavy cream
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp onion powder
4 large pork chops (boneless or bone-in) (about ½” thick)
⅓ c (80ml) oil of choice
¾ c (100g) all-purpose flour
½ tsp garlic powder
1 small onion, thinly sliced
1½ c (355ml) beef broth
salt and pepper to taste
8 oz. (230g) sliced mushrooms
¼ c (35g) all-purpose flour
1 tsp paprika
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat medium.
2. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
3. In a mixing bowl, add onion powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and flour. Whisk until well mixed.
4. Add each pork chop into the flour mixture, then rub until well coated. Shake off any excess. Repeat the process with the rest of the pork chops.
5. Add the pork chops into the skillet, then cook each side for about 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
6. Transfer the pork chops onto a clean plate.
7. In the empty skillet, add onions and mushrooms. Sauté until soft.
8. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic. Sprinkle a bit of salt and pepper.
9. Add 1/4 cup of flour, then whisk and cook for about a minute.
10. Add the cream and beef broth, then stir until well blended. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the skillet to get the browned bits.
11. Simmer the sauce for a few minutes.
12. Put the pork chops back into the skillet, then toss until well coated by the delicious sauce.
13. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories 648 | Calories from Fat 279 | Fat 31g48% | Saturated Fat 7g44% | Cholesterol 109mg36% | Sodium 243mg11% | Potassium 1037mg30% | Carbohydrates 52g17% | Fiber 3g13% | Sugar 3g3% | Protein 40g80% | Vitamin A 464IU9% | Vitamin C 3mg4% | Calcium 33mg3% | Iron 4mg22%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!