Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Serve these Pork Chops in Sour Cream Gravy over rice or mashed potatoes, and you have yourself a meal to remember! A big thanks to my sister, Joan, for recommending this recipe to me. Try it now and I promise you that it is worth all your time and effort. Enjoy!
2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp flour
2 tbsp oil
4 bone-in pork chops
2 c sliced onions
1/3 c sour cream
1 c beef broth
2 tbsp- 1/4 c milk for thinning gravy
1/8 tsp pepper
1. Place a large pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the pork chops and sear each side for a few minutes until they turn golden brown.
4. Remove the pork chops from the pan and transfer them onto a clean plate.
5. In the empty pan, add onions and sauté until translucent.
6. Add the beef broth and pepper. Stir until well blended. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the pan to get the browned bits.
7. Put the pork chops back into the pan and toss until well coated by the delicious sauce.
8. Simmer the pork chops for 12 minutes or until tender.
9. Transfer the pork chops and onions onto a clean plate.
10. Meanwhile, mix flour and sour cream into a mixing bowl.
11. Pour the mixture into the pan and whisk until well blended with the broth.
12. Add the Worcestershire sauce and stir until well blended. Add a bit of milk if the texture of the sauce is too thick.
13. Put the pork chops and onions back into the skillet. Spoon the delicious gravy on top and simmer for a few more minutes.
14. Remove from the heat and sprinkle your preferred herbs on top to garnish.
15. Serve right away and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!