Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 2 Servings
You won’t be needing anything else if you only give this recipe a try! Serve this Pork Stir Fry with Black Bean Sauce over rice, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
150 g around 4.5 oz. pork butt or tenderloin, sliced
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 tablespoon cooking wine
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
3 tablespoons water or chicken stock
1 black bean sauce or 1 tablespoon chopped black beans
1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
1 teaspoon minced ginger
3 fresh red chilli peppers, cut into small sections
4 scallions, cut into small sections
1 garlic clove, minced
a very small pinch of salt if needed
2 fresh green chilli peppers, cut into small sections
cooking oil as needed
1. Slice the pork into thin pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the pork, cooking wine, chicken stock, light soy sauce, pepper, and salt. Stir everything until well mixed. Let the pork marinate for at least 10 minutes.
3. Sprinkle cornstarch and drizzle 1 tsp of sesame oil over the pork, then toss until well coated.
4. Place a wok on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add about 2-cm of cooking oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the pork slices and cook for about 10 seconds. Transfer them onto a clean plate.
7. Leave 1 tbsp of the oil and remove the rest.
8. Add garlic, ginger, and scallions. Sauté for a few minutes until aromatic and soft.
9. Put the pork back in the wok as well as the beans sauce and dark soy sauce. Stir everything until well blended. Simmer for a minute.
10. Remove from the heat and sprinkle your preferred herbs on top to garnish.
11. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories 290 | Calories from Fat 162 | Fat 18g28% | Saturated Fat 6g38% | Cholesterol 54mg18% | Sodium 993mg43% | Potassium 498mg14% | Carbohydrates 15g5% | Fiber 3g13% | Sugar 5g6% | Protein 15g30% | Vitamin A 880IU18% | Vitamin C 107.9mg131% | Calcium 37mg4% | Iron 1.9mg11%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!