Yield: 4 Servings
I will never get tired of recommending this recipe! It is just too perfect not to share with you! This Potato Lasagna is my ultimate comfort food! You will surely love every bite of this. My only advice to you is to be generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well.
2 c shredded mozzarella cheese (200 g)
5 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
7 slices of mozzarella cheese
8 slices ham
5 potatoes, peeled
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 c heavy cream (240 ml)
¼ c fresh parsley (10 g), chopped
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Peel the potatoes and slice them into 14-inch cuts.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the potatoes, then toss until well coated.
4. Apply cooking spray to a square baking pan.
5. Add the potatoes to the prepared baking pan and arrange them in a single layer.
6. Add 1/2 of the ham slices over the potatoes.
7. Add 1/2 of the cheese over the ham slices. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients until everything is arranged in layers.
8. Scatter the bacon over the cheese.
9. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley and shredded cheese on top.
10. In a mixing bowl, add eggs and heavy cream. Whisk until well blended.
11. Pour the mixture over the cheese.
12. Place the baking pan inside the preheated oven and bake the Potato Lasagna for 40 minutes or until the cheese turns golden brown.
13. Remove the lasagna from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
14. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories 878 | Fat 60g | Carbs 48g | Fiber 3g | Sugars 7g | Protein 46g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!