Yield: 4 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. I remember my Grandma used to make this all the time! Good thing that she taught me how to make it so now, I get to share it with you as well! How awesome is that? I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
5 potatoes, peeled
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
8 slices ham
7 slices mozzarella cheese
5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
¼ c fresh parsley(10 g), chopped
2 c shredded mozzarella cheese(200 g)
1 c heavy cream(240 mL)
1. Peel the potatoes and slice them into about 14-inch pieces.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the potatoes. Toss them until well coated.
3. Apply cooking spray in a square baking pan.
4. Arrange a layer of potatoes on the bottom of the prepared pan.
5. Arrange 1/2 of the slices of ham over the potatoes.
6. Top the ham slices with 1/2 of the sliced cheese.
7. Repeat the process until everything is arranged in layers.
8. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
9. Sprinkle parsley, bacon, and more cheese on top.
10. In a mixing bowl, add eggs and heavy cream. Beat until well blended.
11. Pour the mixture over the cheese and spread it evenly.
12. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until the cheese turns golden brown.
13. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 878 | Fat 60g | Carbs 48g | Fiber 3g | Sugar 7g | Protein 46g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!