Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 20 mins | Yield: 30 Servings
The smell of this Pumpkin Cinnamon Bread while baking is so perfect! You would know that you made the best decision with the aroma coming out of the oven! Try this recipe now!
2/3 c vegetable oil
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cloves
3 1/2 c all-purpose flour
2 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla
15 ounces can pumpkin puree 1 can
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 c water
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 c Challenge unsalted butter melted
1/2 c chopped pecans or walnuts optional
1/2 c all-purpose flour
1/2 c brown sugar
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray and sprinkle flour on 2 standard loaf pans.
3. Add baking powder, flour, spices, salt, and baking soda into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, add pumpkin, vanilla, oil, sugar, and eggs. Beat until well blended.
5. Transfer the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients gradually and beat every addition until just blended.
6. Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pans and spread it evenly. Make sure to fill them 2/3 full.
7. Meanwhile, add cinnamon, brown sugar, nuts, and flour into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
8. Add the melted butter and stir until well blended.
9. Sprinkle the streusel over each baking pan.
10. Place the baking pan in the preheated oven and bake the loaves for about an hour or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
11. Remove from the oven and allow the Pumpkin Cinnamon Bread to cool at room temperature.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 208 kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 146mg | Potassium: 67mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 2285IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!