Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a kid. My grandma taught me this recipe when I was about 12 years old. This was the first recipe I learned! Now, allow me to share it with you as well! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the things you will be needing so; you just have to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Invite your friends over and surprise them with the best cake ever! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
1 container of white or vanilla frosting
1 c salted butter (2 sticks) melted
1 box spice cake mix
4 large Eggs
1 (30 ounces) can of pumpkin pie mix
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch baking dish.
3. Add the eggs and pumpkin pie mix to the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat until well blended.
4. Add the melted butter and cake mix, then beat again until well blended. This usually takes about 2 minutes.
5. Transfer the batter to the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
6. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 45 to 55 minutes or until done.
7. Remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
8. Add the frosting over the cake and spread it evenly.
9. Slice the cake into 12 even servings.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 345 kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 439mg | Potassium: 171mg | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 560IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 2.3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!