Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 5mins | Total: 20 mins | Serving: 48 | Yield: 4 dozen cookies
I don’t know about anyone else, but I love great sugar cookies. Using butter, pumpkin pie spice, white sugar, vanilla, eggs, and flour, this simple recipe for pumpkin sugar cookies is basic. We scooped and pressed onto a baker ‘s board, baked up nice and fluffy, and then had a sweet and spicy glaze taken over the rim.
They are easy to produce, they remain soft for days, and they are just the right amount of spice and sweetness. They ‘re sort of bland on their own, but they’re addicting with the glaze. Yet much of the food is addicting to me. After all, these are carbs. Try this recipe for Pumpkin Spice Soft Sugar Cookies, and enjoy it with your family and friends.
1 ½ cups butter, softened
2 cups white sugar
(2) large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
(1) serving cooking spray
¼ cup white sugar, or as needed
1. Add butter and 2 c of sugar beat until creamy with an electric mixer in a large bowl. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until smooth.
2. Add and sift flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Add and beat flour mixture to butter mixture until flour is completely incorporated. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least an hour.
3. Prepare oven, preheat it to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C), spray the baking sheets with cooking spray.
4. Add and pour 1/4 cup sugar into a shallow bowl.
5. Add and drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets, and then moisten the bottom of a glass with water and dip the glass in sugar. Flatten each drop of cookie dough with the bottom of the sugared glass gently.
6. Bake cookies until set for 5 to 7 minutes in the preheated oven.
Per Serving: 124.3 calories; 23 mg cholesterol; 102.6 mg sodium; 1.3 g protein; 16.5 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!