Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Are you in a hurry always but still want to cook and eat quality food? Well, worry no more because this recipe I am sharing with you today is the answer to all your problems! In just about 15 minutes, you will enjoy the best dish ever! Try this recipe now and prepare to be amazed. Have a great day, everyone. Enjoy!
2 chicken breasts cut into strips
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 medium yellow onion chopped
1/2 bell pepper chopped
3 cloves of garlic minced
1/2 tsp EACH salt, pepper, & garlic powder
1 c marinara sauce
1/2 c mozzarella or Italian blend cheese
1/4 c Parmesan cheese optional
3 c cooked pasta 1.5 c dry pasta
1. Place a saucepan with salted water on the stove and turn the heat to medium. Allow the water to boil.
2. Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
3. Add about 1 1/2 cups of the pasta and cook for about 10 minutes or until al dente.
4. Meanwhile, slice the chicken breasts into small cuts as well as the bell peppers and onion.
5. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add 1 tsp of oil and allow it to become hot.
7. Add the bell pepper and onion, then sauté for a minute or until translucent.
8. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
9. Add the chicken slices, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook until brown.
10. Add the marinara sauce and stir until well blended. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
11. Add the drained pasta and toss until well combined.
12. Add the cheese, then remove the pan from the heat. Allow the cheese to melt completely.
13. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!