Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
In just 15 minutes, you can have the best dish to serve today! This Chicken Pasta is perfect for busy moms like me. Gather all the ingredients now. I’m sure you already have them. It’s time to cook!
1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
1/2 bell pepper, chopped
1/2 tsp each salt, pepper, & garlic powder
2 chicken breasts, cut into strips
3 c cooked pasta 1.5 cups dry pasta
1/2 c mozzarella or Italian blend cheese
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 c Parmesan cheese optional
1 c marinara sauce
1. Place a medium saucepan with 2 cups of water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add 1 tsp of salt and 1 1/2 cups of pasta, then cook for about 10 minutes or until al dente.
3. Meanwhile, slice the chicken breasts into small cuts. Slice the veggies as well.
4. Place a heavy-duty pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
5. Add 1 tbsp of oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the bell pepper and onion, then sauté until soft and translucent.
7. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
8. Add the chicken, then cook until golden brown. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
9. Add the marinara sauce, then stir until well blended. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the pan to get the browned bits. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
10. Drain the cooked pasta, then add it to the pan. Toss until well coated by the ingredients.
11. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top as well as your preferred herbs to garnish.
12. Serve and enjoy!
You can broil this in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese turns golden brown. I highly recommend this!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!