Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 8 hrs | Total Time: 8 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 10 Servings
This dish is worth all your time and effort, I’m telling you! If you have a lot of time to spare before lunch or dinner, then this is the best thing to serve today! A big thanks to my dear friend, Juanita, for this spectacular recipe. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure you can do a lot to take this recipe to the next level! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are good to go. Enjoy!
2½ lbs of beef stew meat
1 (10.5 ounces) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 recipe of Keto Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 packet of dried onion soup mix
8 oz of fresh mushrooms, sliced (or 8 oz canned mushrooms, drained)
1 c sour cream
8 oz of cream cheese (softened)
salt and pepper to taste
parsley or thyme
Optional thickener: 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1. Apply cooking spray in a crockpot.
2. Add the meat, onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup mix, and mushrooms. Stir until well combined.
3. Cover the pot and cook for about 8 hours on a low setting.
4. Before the cooking time ends, add the cream cheese and allow it to melt.
5. Add sour cream and stir until well blended.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top to taste.
7. Serve on top of the riced cauliflower or egg noodles. Enjoy!
Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
Feel free to use use a regular cream of mushroom soup.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 420 | TOTAL FAT: 26.2g | SATURATED FAT: 0g | CHOLESTEROL: 145.3mg | SODIUM: 610.7mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 7.7g | NET CARBOHYDRATES: 7g | FIBER: 0.7g | SUGAR: 3.2g | PROTEIN: 39.4g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!