Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. I remember my Grandma used to make this all the time. You should have seen her worked around the kitchen. Oh, man, she was a wizard! I am so grateful to her for a lot of things including this! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more to it if you wish. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 lb Gemelli Or Elbow Pasta
4 tbsp Unsalted Butter
4 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
3 c Whole Milk
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
2 tsp Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
2 c Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1. Place a large pot with salted water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the pasta and cook until al dente.
3. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
4. Place a saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add the butter and allow it to melt.
6. Add the flour and whisk until well mixed. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the raw taste of the flour is gone.
7. Add the milk and seasoning mix. Whisk until well blended. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
8. Remove the pan from the heat, then add the cheese and stir until melted completely.
9. Add the cooked pasta and toss until well coated with the sauce.
10. Garnish with fresh herbs.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!