Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 4 hrs 5 mins | Total Time: 4 hrs 20 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. My Grandma used to cook this all the time! I learned a lot from her including this delicious lasagna recipe! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 lb ground beef
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
½ tsp ground black pepper
2 (24 oz) jars prepared pasta sauce
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
1 (25 oz) package frozen cheese ravioli
2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add the beef, garlic, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook until crumbly and brown. Discard any excess grease.
3. Add the Italian seasoning, pasta sauce, oregano, and basil. Stir until well mixed.
4. Add a layer of meat sauce to the bottom of the slow cooker.
5. Top the meat sauce with ravioli.
6. Spread meat sauce over the ravioli. Repeat the process until everything is arranged in layers.
7. Cover the slow cooker and cook for about 4 hours on a low setting.
8. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese on top.
9. Cover and cook for another 45 minutes or until done.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 543.9 | Protein: 29.4g 59% | Carbohydrates: 52.9g 17% | Dietary Fiber: 7.2g 29% | Sugars: 17.2g | Fat: 23.6g 36% | Saturated Fat: 10.4g 52% | Cholesterol: 91.3mg 30% | Vitamin A Iu: 1209.7IU 24% | Niacin Equivalents: 13.7mg 106% | Vitamin B6: 0.5mg 29% | Vitamin C: 4.2mg 7% | Folate: 34.6mcg 9% | Calcium: 396.5mg 40% | Iron: 4.2mg 23% | Magnesium: 58mg 21% | Potassium: 760.7mg 21% | Sodium: 1333.8mg 53% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 11% | Calories From Fat: 212.4
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!