Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 50 mins | Cool Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 9 Servings
The perfect lasagna recipe is just an hour away from achieving! As awesome as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients! I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
25 oz. frozen cheese ravioli
1 large Egg
2 c ricotta cheese
1 lb. ground beef
¼ c chopped parsley
1 small onion, diced
½ tsp onion powder
¼ c Parmesan cheese
3 cloves garlic, minced
24 oz. marinara
minced parsley for garnish
2 c shredded mozzarella
1 tsp garlic powder
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 13×9-inch baking dish.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown. Discard accumulated fat.
5. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
6. Reduce the heat to low, then add the marinara sauce and stir until well blended.
7. In a mixing bowl, add garlic, onion powder, egg, parsley, garlic powder, and ricotta. Stir until well blended.
8. Transfer the meat mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
9. Add the ravioli on top of the meat and spread it evenly.
10. Add 1/2 of the ricotta cheese and 1/3 of the sauce over. Repeat the process until everything is arranged in layers.
11. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella on top, then cover everything with aluminium foil.
12. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes.
13. Remove the cover and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese turns golden brown.
14. Remove the lasagna from the oven and sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top to garnish.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1slice| Calories: 604 kcal (30%) | Carbohydrates: 40g (13%) | Protein: 34g (68%) | Fat: 33g (51%) | Saturated Fat: 15g (94%) | Cholesterol: 151mg (50%) | Sodium: 1172mg (51%) | Potassium: 499mg (14%) | Fiber: 3g (13%) | Sugar: 5g (6%) | Vitamin A: 935IU (19%) | Vitamin C: 8.4mg (10%) | Calcium: 316mg (32%) | Iron: 10.5mg (58%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!