Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 50 mins | Cool Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 9 Servings
Forget about the lasagna noodles when you have this frozen ravioli! Enjoy the creamy, meaty, and cheesy taste in every bite of this Ravioli Lasagna! I promise you that it is worth all your time and effort today!
¼ c Parmesan cheese
3 cloves garlic, minced
24 oz. marinara
25 oz. frozen cheese ravioli
1 large Egg
1 small onion, diced
2 c shredded mozzarella
¼ c chopped parsley
2 c ricotta cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 lb. ground beef
½ tsp onion powder
minced parsley for garnish
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 13×9-inch baking dish.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add the ground beef, then cook for a few minutes until crumbly and brown. Remove any accumulated fat.
5. Add the garlic and marinara sauce. Stir until well blended.
6. Reduce the heat to low, then simmer for about 5 minutes.
7. In a mixing bowl, add egg, garlic powder, ricotta cheese, onion powder, and Parmesan cheese. Stir until well blended.
8. Transfer 1/3 of the meat mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
9. Add one layer of the ravioli, half of the ricotta mixture, and about 1/3 of the sauce over the meat mixture. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients until everything is arranged in layers.
10. Cover the baking dish with aluminium foil.
11. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes.
12. Remove the foil cover, then bake for another 10 minutes or until done.
13. Remove the lasagna from the oven.
14. Sprinkle freshly minced parsley on top to garnish.
15. Allow the lasagna to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
16. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1slice| Calories: 604 kcal (30%) | Carbohydrates: 40g (13%) | Protein: 34g (68%) | Fat: 33g (51%) | Saturated Fat: 15g (94%) | Cholesterol: 151mg (50%) | Sodium: 1172mg (51%) | Potassium: 499mg (14%) | Fiber: 3g (13%) | Sugar: 5g (6%) | Vitamin A: 935IU (19%) | Vitamin C: 8.4mg (10%) | Calcium: 316mg (32%) | Iron: 10.5mg (58%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!